Certificate IV Business Management
- Qualification Description
- Entry Requirement
- Course Duration
- Course Structure
- Assessment Methods
- Credit Transfer
- Pre Enrolment Sheet
- Intake Dates
BSB Training Package entry requirements for this qualification
AVETA Entry Requirements for International StudentsInternational students must be 18 years of age or over at the time of enrolment in this qualification and must have obtained or completed one of the following:
- (Note - IELTS - results are valid for two years only: reference: https://support.cambridgeenglish.org/hc/en-gb/articles/202838296-How-long-are-my-results-and-certificate-valid-for-); or
- Have completed a Certificate IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma level Training Package course in Australia; or,
- Have completed any Certificate III or Certificate IV in ESL or EAL from the ESL/EAL Framework (VIC).
- Have completed the ELICOS Course: General English – Intermediate Level
Full time34 weeks face to face delivery and assessment, timetabled for 24 hours per week over 3 days per week, on campus (including public holidays and re-assessment and catch-up days).
Units of Competency
At AVETA, we offer the Cert 4 business management course that covers a wide range of topics to equip participants with the skills and knowledge required to succeed. The Cert 4 Business Administration course offers an insight into the different facets of a business and the challenges faced by organisations. The course helps learners build a strong foundation in business management with knowledge about business activities, procedures, processes and policies. The modules cover both theoretical and practical learning to extend the best possible experience for participants. After successfully completing the course, participants are business-ready and have an innovative approach to business management.