Diploma of Business Management
- Qualification Description
- Entry Requirement
- Course Duration
- Course Structure
- Assessment Methods
- Credit Transfer
- Pre Enrolment Sheet
This qualification reflects the role of individuals with substantial experience in a range of settings who are seeking to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions. This qualification is also suited to the needs of individuals with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
BSB Training Package entry requirements for this qualification
AVETA Entry Requirements for International Students
- Have obtained an IELTS band score of at least 5.5 - or equivalent;
or 5.0 where the test score is combined with at least 10 weeks ELICOS or 4.5 where the test score is combined with at least 20 weeks ELICOS
- (Note - IELTS - results are valid for two years only: reference: https://support.cambridgeenglish.org/hc/en-gb/articles/202838296-How-long-are-my-results-and-certificate-valid-for-); or
- Have completed a Certificate IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma level Training Package course in Australia; or,
- Have completed any Certificate III or Certificate IV in ESL or EAL from the ESL/EAL Framework (VIC).
- Have completed the ELICOS Course: General English – Intermediate Level.
Full time52 weeks (including public holidays and re-assessment and catch-up days); timetabled for 24 hours per week over 3 days per week, face to face delivery and assessment, on campus. For further information.
For more information about our fee structure , please contact us on email@example.com
AVETA will determine any prior learning of each student with regard to their existing skills, knowledge and experience that that the student may have acquired through formal, non-formal and informal learning related to Units of Competency in this qualification in order to determine the amount of training AVETA will provide to each student (as per Clause 1.2, ASQA RTO Standards 2015). If RPL credit is granted, this may result in a shorter course duration for this qualification.
Click here to Download the Pre Enrolment form Download