Certificate IV in Leadership Management
- Qualification Description
- Entry Requirement
- Course Duration
- Course Structure
- Assessment Methods
- Credit Transfer
- Pre Enrolment Sheet
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as developing and emerging leaders and managers in a range of enterprise and industry contexts. As well as assuming responsibility for their own performance, individuals at this level provide leadership, guidance and support to others. They also have some responsibility for organising and monitoring the output of their team.They apply solutions to a defined range of predictable and unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources.
BSB Training Package entry requirements for this qualification
AVETA Entry Requirements for International StudentsInternational students must be 18 years of age or over at the time of enrolment in this qualification and have obtained or completed one of the following:
-Have obtained an IELTS band score of at least 5.5 - or equivalent; or 5.0 where the test score is combined with at least 10 weeks ELICOS or 4.5 where the test score is combined with at least 20 weeks ELICOS
- (Note - IELTS - results are valid for two years only: reference: https://support.cambridgeenglish.org/hc/engb/articles/202838296-How-long-are-my-results-andcertificate-valid-for-); or
- Have completed a Certificate IV, Diploma or Advanced Diploma level Training Package course in Australia; or,
- Have completed any Certificate III or Certificate IV in ESL or EAL from the ESL/EAL Framework (VIC).
- Have completed the ELICOS Course: General English – Intermediate Level
Full time33 weeks (including Public Holidays and reassessment and catch-up days); timetabled for 24 hours per week over 3 days per week, face to face, on campus
Units of Competency
For more information about our fee structure , please contact us on email@example.com
AVETA will determine any prior learning of each student with regard to their existing skills, knowledge and experience that that the student may have acquired through formal, non-formal and informal learning related to Units of Competency in this qualification in order to determine the amount of training AVETA will provide to each student (as per Clause 1.2, ASQA RTO Standards 2015). If RPL credit is granted, this may result in a shorter course duration for this qualification.
Click here to Download the Pre Enrolment form Download