- To apply for enrolment into an AVETA course, download and complete the International Student Enrolment Form.
- Before you apply, make sure you have read and understood the Pre-enrolment Information Sheet of the course you are wishing to enrol in, as this sheet will provide you with the relevant information relating to this course.
- You can apply directly to AVETA or through an Authorised Educational Agent.
- Please Complete all sections of the application form as well as, signing and dating the Student declaration before lodging it.
- Send all certified copies of documents to AVETA.
Administrative Department AVETA Level Mezzanine, 51 Queen Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3000.
- AVETA will assess your application when it is received and advise you of the outcome. If your application is successful you will be sent a Letter of Offer with an indication that the offer is either conditional or unconditional. In addition you will also receive an International Student Agreement and Acceptance of Offer and Payment Plan. Instructions as to how to accept this offer will be outlined in the letter. If it is conditional, simply provide the required documents and on receipt it will subsequently be converted to an unconditional offer. Where required, submit these documents as soon as possible to avoid delays.
- Remember you can contact us at any stage if you require assistance,firstname.lastname@example.org
- To accept your offer, sign and date International Student Agreement & Acceptance of Offer and Payment Plan and return them with the required payment. The payment will include the initial tuition fee deposit and the Overseas Student Health Cover as well as an Application fee(non-refundable).
AVETA’S bank details are as follows
- Account name: SRAGILL P/L T/A Australian Vocational Education & Training Academy
- Bank name: ANZ
- Bank address: 388 Collins Street, Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
- BSB: 013160
- Account Number: 485640486
- Swift Code: ANZBAU3M
Further details of payment are in the offer package.
- An electronic confirmation of enrolment (eCoE) is required to obtain a student visa. AVETA will issue you with an eCoE once your Acceptance of Offer and Payment Form, fees, and Overseas Student Health Cover payment are received by AVETA.
Take your COE to your nearest diplomatic mission or Australian embassy. Carefully check visa requirements for your course. These include:
- Country assessment level.
- Education subclass
- Financial, health or other requirements
For further details visit : www.homeaffairs.gov.au/.